Valentine's Day is quickly approaching! If you are looking for print-and-go resources in English or Spanish, here is a look at some of the ones I have available on TpT. For a complete list, click here.
- English only (for ESL)
- Spanish only (for Spanish learners)
- Bilingual (for dual immersion)
- spot the difference
- featured letter
- beginning letter sounds
- writing papers
Boost your child's vocabulary and reading skills with this Valentine's Day storybook. This story lists things that children often enjoy on this holiday, so the student will enjoy coloring while learning the words for "balloons/globos," "candy/dulces," "hugs/abrazos" and more.
NOTE! This file contains THREE books:
• a bilingual book (English & Spanish)
• an English only (for ELL)
• a Spanish only (for Spanish learners)
Famous Couples in History Reading Passages
grades 3rd - 5th
Teach your students about famous couples in world history with this set of reading passages and comprehension questions. This file currently features the following five couples who impacted world history:
- Cleopatra & Marc Antony
- Frida Kahlo & Diego Rivera
- Coretta Scott & Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Queen Isabella I & King Ferdinand II
- Jacqueline Bouvier & John F. Kennedy
Each quiz includes 6 comprehension questions, plus space for writing personal thoughts. Answer keys included.