Glitter in Third Teachers Pay Teachers Sale
Have you heard the news?
The Teachers Pay Teachers sale is happening on Tuesday, February 8th at 12:01am ET and runs through Wednesday, February 9th at 11:59pm ET.
All resources will be 20% off, plus you get an additional 5% off with the code FEBSALE22.
I broke down my FAVORITE products by grade level!
Here are some Teachers Pay Teachers sale items that you may be interested in adding to your wishlist:
- Makes a usually “boring” topic FUN
- Reinforces skills learned all year long that are hard to fit into your day
- Activities for the entire school year
- Cover every 3rd-grade CCSS
- Perfect for daily spiral review all year long
- Interactive & engaging activities
- Reading activities & graphic organizers
- Decrease teacher prep time
Looking for a way to make reading comprehension more engaging while targeting reading strategies?
Color-by-number reading comprehension passages & questions will TRANSFORM your reading block – kids LOVE completing these!
Social studies content can be dry and we often find that we lack time to teach it. Decrease your prep work while increasing student engagement with these interactive notebook foldables and resources!
I have four ways to prepare for the Teachers Pay Teachers sale!
Earn TPT credits by leaving feedback (credits = free money!):
- Login to your TpT account and leave feedback on resources you have previously purchased. For every dollar you spend on TpT, you’ll earn 1 credit that can be used on future purchases!
Buy from your wishlist:
- Browse TPT and add items to your wishlist so you remember which products catch your eye. If you have a terrible memory (like me!), it can be so easy to forget about an item that would be perfect in your classroom. There’s nothing worse than remembering that you wanted a specific product until after the sale!
Shop with bundles:
- Bundles already save so much money (my bundles range from 20-35% off year-round). During the sale I discount them an additional 20% off – which is a HUGE savings!
- Remind your teacher friends so they don’t miss out!
Feel free to email me at Questions@GlitterinThird.com if you have any questions about certain products or resources. I am more than happy to help!